|Sl No||Name of the course||Duration
(In Institute training)
|Minimum Qualification||Age limit||Work Experience||Stipend|
|1||Multi Cuisine Cook Course||65 days||25 days||8th pass||Minimum Age -18+||-||Rs 2000/-|
|2||Entrepreneurship Baker Course||30 Days||-||8th pass||Rs 1000/-|
|3||Entrepreneurship Tandoor Course||30 days||-||Rs 1000/-|
|4||Skill Testing & Certification Cook Course||6 days||-||Nil||Presently working in Hotel/Hospitality/Catering Industry||Rs 1800/-|
|5||Skill Testing & Certification Housekeeping Course|
|6||Skill Testing & Certification Waiter Course|
1. All the above mentioned courses have 35 seats in each batch.
2.Entry would be on first come first serve basis.
3. The candidate has to submit a copy of Adhaar card, Bank account copy, proof of educational qualification & experience letter(for skill testing & certification courses) along with the application form in the Institute before the start of the course
4. The candidate has to produce the original documents for verification at the time of counseling.
5. The Institute holds the right to deny the application of the candidate at the time of counseling if the documents are not produced
6. The Institute holds the right to rusticate the selected candidate if he/she is found involved in any indisciplinary activity
7. The student has to mantain a mimimum attendance of 80 % to sit for the examination.
8. Certificates & stipend would be provided to only those candidates who will successfully complete the course.